2nd Announcement and Call for Papers
Together with Prof. LingLing Sun, HangZhou Dianzi University, the honorary MOS-AK workshop chair, Dr. Min Zhang, XMOD (Shanghai), local workshop coordinator and International MOS-AK Board of R&D Advisers: Larry Nagel, Omega Enterprises Consulting (USA), Andrei Vladimirescu, UCB (USA); ISEP (FR) as well as all the Extended MOS-AK TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the 2nd Sino MOS-AK Workshop which will be held at 会议场所：杭州电子科技大学科技馆 Hangzhou Dianzi University Science & Technology Museum on June 29-20, 2017 in Hangzhou (CN).
Planned MOS-AK workshop is organized with aims to strengthen a network and discussion forum among experts in the field, enhance open platform for information exchange related to compact/SPICE modeling and Verilog-A standardization, bring people in the compact modeling field together, as well as obtain feedback from technology developers, circuit designers, and CAD/EDA tool developers and vendors.
- Preannouncement - March 2016
- Call for Papers - April 24 2017
- Final Workshop Program - June. 2017
- MOS-AK Workshop - June 29-30, 2017
Hangzhou Dianzi University Science & Technology Museum
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- Open Source TCAD/EDA modeling and simulation
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, TFT, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and reliability/ageing IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
- Eric Leclerc, UMC Foundry (F)
- Ling Li, Chinese Academy of Sciences (CN)
- Helmut Puchner, Cypress Semi (US)
- Paulius Sakalas, TU Dresden (D)
- Pete Zampardi, RFMD (US)
- Thomas Zimmer, Uni. Bordeaux (F)
Prospective authors should submit abstract online
Notification of Acceptance: 5th June 2017 (Monday)
Submission of final manuscript: 19th June 2017 (Monday)
Online Workshop Registration
Selected best MOS-AK technical presentation will be recommended for further publication
in a special issue of the International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems
Extended MOS-AK Committee
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.