Working Student in Power Management f/m
Job Description: You will be responsible for developing a tool framework to breakdown and manage the power consumption of the Power Management ICs across all projects. The so-called power KPIs Key Performance Indicator are indeed strategic data critical for the competitiveness of battery powered system likes mobiles phones, wearables, IoT devices. You will be part of an enthusiastic and international system engineering team located in Munich and will get in touch locally with several design and validation teams.
Your main tasks in this full time position will be to:
- Setup a new framework to manage the power data in a new tool and environment
- Migrate existing project power consumption specifications and measurements currently in Excel
- Measure and correlate power KPIs on engineering samples in the post-silicon lab.
- Validate current power modelling approach and propose further model optimizations
- Contribute to the reporting and documentation for other teams and management