Together with the Organizing Committee and Extended MOS-AK/GSA TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the 6th International MOS-AK/GSA Workshop Dec. 11, 2013 Washington DC. The specific workshop goal will be to classify the most important directions for the future development of the electron device models, not limiting the discussion to compact models, but including physical, analytical and numerical models, to clearly identify areas that need further research and possible contact points between the different modeling domains (Technology TCAD, SPICE/Verilog-A standardization, advanced IC designs) . A freewheeling session will be also organized to review modeling activities of the CMC, NEEDS NanoHub and MOS-AK Groups.--
Topics to be covered include the following:
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
Speakers provisionary list (in alphabetic order)
- Keith Green, TI, CMC Chair (US)
- Benjamin Iniguez, URV (SP)
- Eric Keiter, Xyce Team, Sandia (US)
- Luca Larcher, Uni. Modena (I)
- Mark Lundstrom, NEEDS, NanoHub (US)
- Michael Shur, RPI (US)
- Sadayuki Yoshitomi, Toshiba (J)
In the terms of participation, intending participants and authors should also note the following dates:
- Call for Papers - Sept. 2013
- 2nd Announcement - Oct 2013
- Final Workshop Program - Nov. 2013
- MOS-AK/GSA Workshop - Dec. 11, 2013
Free early registration: <http://www.mos-ak.org/washington_dc_2013/registration.php>
Abstract on-line submission: <http://www.mos-ak.org/washington_dc_2013/abstracts.php>
Further details and updates: <http://www.mos-ak.org/washington_dc_2013/>
Email contact: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- with regards - WG (for the MOS-AK/GSA Committee)
Arbeitskreis Modellierung von Systemen und Parameterextraktion
Modeling of Systems and Parameter Extraction Working Group
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.