Planned,10th MOS-AK workshop organized in the Silicon Valley, aims to strengthen a network and discussion forum among experts in the field, enhance open platform for information exchange related to compact/SPICE modeling and Verilog-A standardization, bring people in the compact modeling field together, as well as obtain feedback from technology developers, circuit designers, and CAD/EDA tool developers and vendors.
- Call for Papers - Sept. 2017
- 2nd Announcement - Oct. 2017
- Final Workshop Program - Nov. 2017
- MOS-AK Workshop - Dec.6, 2017
Cadence Design Systems2655 Seely AveSan Jose, CA 95134Building 5 (map)
Topics to be covered include the following among other related to the compact/SPICE modeling :
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- Open Source TCAD/EDA modeling and simulation
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, TFT, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and reliability/ageing IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
Online Workshop Registration
in a special issue of the International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems
Extended MOS-AK Committee
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.