Together with the workshop host, Prof. Dr. Doris Schmitt-Landsiedel, Lehrstuhl fur Technische Elektronik, TUM and Extended MOS-AK/GSA TPC Committee and the workshop sponsors MunEDA and Tanner EDA, we have pleasure to invite to the spring MOS-AK/GSA Workshop in Munich <http://www.mos-ak.org/munich_
Lehrstuhl fur Technische Elektronik
Room: 5325, 5th floor <http://www.lte.ei.tum.de/
Technische Universitat Munchen
Arcisstr. 21 D-80333 Munchen
- Call for Papers - Jan. 2013
- 2nd Announcement - March 2013
- Final Workshop Program - March, 2013
- MOS-AK/GSA Workshop - April 11-12, 2013
R&D topics to be covered include the following:
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
selected best MOS-AK technical presentation will be recommended for further publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.