ALPEXPO-ALPES CongresParc Événementiel de GrenobleAvenue d'Innsbruck - CS 5240838034 Grenoble cedex 2; France
Call for Papers - December 20142nd Announcement - January 2015Final Workshop Program - February. 2015MOS-AK Workshop - Friday, March 12, 2015
08:30 - 09:00 - On-site Registration09:00 - 11:00 - Morning MOS-AK Session11:00 - 12:00 - CM Standardization Panel12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch13:00 - 16:00 - Afternoon MOS-AK Session
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- Open Source TCAD/EDA modeling and simulation
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
Authors should submit an abstract using on-line MOS-AK submission form
Free online workshop registration:
Selected best MOS-AK technical presentation will be recommended for further publication in a special issue of the International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems
Extended MOS-AK/GSA Committee
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.