The Workshop on Flexible Electronics (WFE) will provide a forum for discussions and current trends and practices on Flexible Electronics, including materials, technology, device characterization, device modeling and circuit design. The WFE workshop is organized by the Department of Electronic, Electrical and Automatic Control Engineering (DEEEiA) of the Universitat Rovira i Virgili (URV), in Tarragona and the Fundació Universitat Rovira i Virgili (FURV), and is co-sponsored by the EU-funded DOMINO projecct and the Spanish Thematic Network REFLEXIO.
The General Chair of WFE is Prof. Benjamin Iñiguez, who is also the Coordinator of the DOMINO project.
A partial list of the areas of interest includes:
- Organic and Flexible Photovoltaic device technologies
- Organic and Flexible LED technologies
- TFT technologies for Flexible and Printed Electronics
- Interconnects in Flexible Electronics
- Physics, characterization and modeling of devices for Flexible Electronics
- Circuit design for Flexible and Printed Electronics