Washington DC December 9, 2015
The Final MOS-AK Workshop Program
Together with the MOS-AK Workshop Scientific Program Coordinators Larry Nagel and Andrei Vladimirescu, as well as Extended MOS-AK TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the MOS-AK Workshop which will be held in Washington DC in the IEDM / CMC meetings timeframe on December 9, 2015. The MOS-AK workshop is organized with aims to strengthen an academic/industry network and discussion forum among experts in the field, enhance open platform for information exchange related to compact/SPICE modeling and Verilog-A standardization, bring people in the compact modeling field together, as well as obtain feedback from technology developers, circuit designers, and CAD/EDA tool developers and vendors.
2900 Cathedral Ave, NW,
Washington, DC 20008
(any related inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- MOS-AK Workshop - Dec, 9, 2015
- Online Technical Program http://www.mos-ak.org/
- 08:30 - 09:00 - On-site Registration
- 09:00 - 12:30 - Morning MOS-AK Session
- TCAD and Advanced CMOS Technologies
- Compact Modeling and Reliability Co-simulation
- 12:30 - 13:30 - Lunch
- 13:30 - 17:00 - Afternoon MOS-AK Session
- CMC Compact Model Standardization
- FOSS Tools for Compact Model Verilog-A Standardization
- 17:00 End of the workshop
Selected best MOS-AK technical presentation will be recommended for further publication in a special compact modeling issue of the International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems (IJHSES)
Extended MOS-AK Committee
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.