- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) design tools (e.g. KiCad and gEDA)
- High-level modelling tools for PCB and Hardware Description Language (HDL) design (e.g. Libre-FDATool)
- Analogue and digital simulators (e.g. ngspice, Qucs, Gnucap, Xyce, GHDL, Icarus and Verilator)
- Inter-project opportunities for collaboration
Please submit your proposals at https://penta.fosdem.org/submission/FOSDEM15 before 1 December 2014.
If you already have a Pentabarf account (for example as a result of having submitted a proposal in the past), make sure you use it to log in and submit your proposal. Do not create a new account if you already have one. Please provide a bit of information about yourself in Person -> Biography. When you submit your proposal (creating an "Event" in Pentabarf), make sure you choose the "Electronic design automation devroom" in the track drop-down menu. Otherwise your proposal might go unnoticed. Fill in at least a title and abstract for the proposed talk and a suggested duration. Bear in mind that a lot of the value in these meetings comes from the discussions, so please be reasonable regarding the duration of the talk.
- 1 December 2014: deadline for submission of proposals
- 15 December 2014: speakers notified
- 30 December 2014: schedule published at https://fosdem.org/
- 1 February 2015: devroom day
The FOSDEM organisers hope to be able to live-stream and record all the talks. The recordings will be published under the same licence as all FOSDEM content (CC-BY). Only presentations will be recorded, not informal discussions and whatever happens during the lunch break. By agreeing to present at FOSDEM, you automatically give permission to be recorded. The organisers will agree to make exceptions but only for exceptional and well-reasoned cases.
Feel free to subscribe to the mailing list of the EDA devroom to submit ideas, ask questions and generally discuss about the event.
Spread the word!
This is the first EDA devroom at FOSDEM. Let's make sure as many projects and developers as possible are present. Thanks!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.