Graz (A) September 18, 2015
2nd Announcement and Call for Papers
Together with the MOS-AK Workshop Scientific Program Coordinators Larry Nagel and Andrei Vladimirescu, local workshop chairs Benjamin Iniguez, URV (SP) and Jean-Michel Sallese, EPFL (CH) as well as Extended MOS-AK TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the MOS-AK Workshop which will be held in Graz (A) at the ESSDERC/ESSCIRC Conference where also a joint modeling session (invited talks by Prof. C.C.Enz and Prof. C.Hu) as well as a session with regular modeling paper (and the invited talk by Prof. M.Lundstrom) are planed. Following MOS-AK workshop is organized with aims to strengthen a network and discussion forum among experts in the field, enhance open platform for information exchange related to compact/SPICE modeling and Verilog-A standardization, bring people in the compact modeling field together, as well as obtain feedback from technology developers, circuit designers, and CAD/EDA tool developers and vendors.
- Call for Papers - March 2015
- 2nd Announcement - May 2015
- Final Workshop Program - July 2015
- MOS-AK Workshop - Sept.18, 2015
- 08:30 - 09:00 - On-site Registration
- 09:00 - 10:30 - Morning MOS-AK Session
- 11:00 - 12:00 - CM Standardization Pannel
- 12:00 - 13:00 - Lunch
- 13:00 - 16:00 - Afternoon MOS-AK Session
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- Open Source TCAD/EDA modeling and simulation
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
Authors should submit an abstract using on-line MOS-AK submission form
(any related inquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Free online workshop registration:
(any related inquiries can be sent to email@example.com)
Selected best MOS-AK technical presentation will be recommended for further publication in a special issue of the International Journal of High Speed Electronics and Systems
Extended MOS-AK Committee
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.