Together with the Fraunhofer IIS, local organizer and Extended MOS-AK/GSA TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the MOS-AK/GSA Dresden Workshop at Fraunhofer IIS, Zeunerstraße 38, D-01069 Dresden on April 26-27, 2012; with XFAB visit and networking event.
On-Line free registration is open:
MOS-AK/GSA Meetings are organized with aims to strengthen a network and discussion forum among experts in the field, enhance open platform for information exchange related to compact/Spice modeling and Verilog-A standardization, bring people in the compact modeling field together, as well as obtain feedback from technology developers, circuit designers, and CAD tool vendors. Topics to be covered include the following:
* Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
* Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
* Verilog-A language for CM standardization
* New CM techniques and extraction software
* CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
* Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
* Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
* Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
* Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
* Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
Speakers tentative list (in alphabetic order) includes:
* Klaus Gaertner, WIAS Berlin
* Thomas Gneiting, Admos
* Joachim Haase, Fraunhofer, IIS
* Benjamin Iniguez, URV Tarragona
* Wolfgang Mathis, Uni Hannover
* Paolo Nenzi, Uni Roma
* Andrej Rumiantsev, Cascade
* Franz Sischka, Agilent
* Jiri Slezak, On-Semi
* Daniel Tomaszewski, ITE Warsaw
* Dietmar Warning, Atmel
Intending participants and authors should also note the following deadlines:
* Call for Papers - Mar. 30, 2012
* Final Workshop Program - April 10, 2012
* MOS-AK/GSA Workshop - April 26-27, 2012
On-Line abstracts submission is open:
Further details and updates: <http://www.mos-ak.org/dresden>
Email contact: <email@example.com>--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mos-ak/-/de60sG3rXQMJ.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak?hl=en.