Topics to be covered include the following:--
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
In the terms of participation, intending participants and authors should also note the following dates:
- Call for Papers - May 2013
- 2nd Announcement - June 2013
- Final Workshop Program - July, 2013
- MOS-AK/GSA Workshop - Sept. 20, 2013
Free early registration: <http://www.mos-ak.org/bucharest/registration.php>
Abstract on-line submission <http://www.mos-ak.org/bucharest/abstracts.php>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.