Together with the Organizing Committee and Extended MOS-AK/GSA TPC
Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the MOS-AK/GSA Workshop at
JIIT, Noida (U.P.) India, March 16-18, 2012 with the tutorial on CMOS
technology and SPICE Models by Dr. N.D. Arora, Silterra, Malaysia.
List of the international modeling experts contributing to the MOS-AK/
GSA Workshop includes following names (in alphabetic order)
* Nanrian D. Arora, Silterra, Malaysia
* Navakanta Bhat, IISC Bangalore, India
* A.B. Bhattacharyya, JIIT Noida, India
* Mike Brinson, London Metropolitan University, UK
* Amitava Dasgupta, IIT Chennai, India
* Christian Enz, EPFL, Switzerland
* Tamilmani Ethirajan, IBM, India
* Thomas Gneiting, ADMOS, Germany
* Wladek Grabinski, MOS-AK/GSA
* Andre Juge, STM, France
* M. Jagdesh Kumar, IIT Delhi, India
* Shantanu Mahapatra, IISc, India
* Mitiko Miura-Mattausch, Hiroshima University, Japan
* Ramgopal Rao, IIT Mumbai
* Samar Saha, IEEE
* Manoj Saxena, University of Delhi, India
* Ehrenfried Seebacher, AMS, Austria
* Vaidyanathan Subramanian, IBM, India
* Xing Zhou, NTU, Singapore
The terms of participation:
* To register please visit the INAE website <http://inae.org/
seminar.htm> and complete the registration form
* Poster abstract submission with the deadline on Jan. 31, 2012.
Posters' abstract of maximum 300 words and paper of maximum 5 pages in
A4 size double spaced two columns should be submitted to Prof. AB
Bhattacharyya at <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Intending participants and authors should also note the following
* Announcement and Call for Papers - Q4 2012
* Poster abstract submission deadline - Jan.31, 2012
* Final Workshop Program - Feb. 2012
* MOS-AK/GSA Workshop - March 16-18, 2012
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak?hl=en.