MOS-AK Workshop on compact modeling, organized for fifth subsequent time as an integral part of the ESSDERC/ESSCIRC conference, aims to strengthen a network and discussion forum among experts in the field, create an open platform for information exchange related to compact/Spice modeling, bring people in the compact modeling field together, as well as obtain feedback from technology developers, circuit designers, and CAD tool vendors. The technical program of MOS-AK Workshop consists of one day of tutorials given by noted academic and industry experts, also a posters session is foreseen. The poster session program is open and you are welcome to submit a poster presentation (before Aug.10 deadline): http://www.mos-ak.org/munich/
--- Important dates:
* Deadline - Aug. 10
* Final workshop program - Aug.14
* MOS-AK Workshop - Sept.14 at Technische Universität München (TUM)
* after the workshop, selected presentations will be published
in the IJNM - MOS-AK publication partner.
Further information including recommended hotels and driving directions will be posted at the web site, soon; please visit regularly: http://www.mos-ak.org
--- Related Events:
* "Industrialization of MEMS"
* ESSDERC/ESSCIRC Tutorial, September 10, 2007 Munich, Germany