Spring MOS-AK Workshop in London
Together with the workshop host, Prof. Bal Virdee, Londonmet, FIET MIEEE, and Prof. Mike Brinson, Londonmet, as well as Extended MOS-AK/GSA TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the spring MOS-AK Workshop in London
London Metropolitan University
166-220 Holloway Road
London N7 8DB
- Call for Papers - Dec 2013
- 2nd Announcement - Jan. 2014
- Final Workshop Program - Feb. 2014
- MOS-AK Workshop - March 28-29 2014
R&D topics to be covered include the following:
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
selected best MOS-AK technical presentation will be recommended for further publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.