Together with the Organizing Committee and Extended MOS-AK/GSA TPC Committee, we have pleasure to invite to the 5th International MOS-AK/GSA Workshop in San Francisco, Dec. 12, 2012 http://www.mos-ak.org/
sanfrancisco_2012/ The event will be organized in timeframe of the IEDM and CMC meetings.
730 Montgomery StreetSan Francisco, CA 94111, USA
- Call for Papers - Oct. 2012
- on-line abstract submission: <http://www.mos-ak.org/sanfrancisco_2012/abstracts.php>
- Submission deadline - Nov. 15, 2012
- Final Workshop Program - Nov. 30 2012
- free on-line registration: <http://www.mos-ak.org/sanfrancisco_2012/registration.php>
- MOS-AK/GSA Workshop - Dec. 12, 2012
R&D Topics to be covered include the following:
- Advances in semiconductor technologies and processing
- Compact Modeling (CM) of the electron devices
- Verilog-A language for CM standardization
- New CM techniques and extraction software
- CM of passive, active, sensors and actuators
- Emerging Devices, CMOS and SOI-based memory cells
- Microwave, RF device modeling, high voltage device modeling
- Nanoscale CMOS devices and circuits
- Technology R&D, DFY, DFT and IC Designs
- Foundry/Fabless Interface Strategies
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "mos-ak" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mos-ak/-/suMsHoh9KvMJ.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/mos-ak?hl=en.