The Second International Workshop on Compact Thin-Film Transistor (TFT) Modeling for Circuit Simulation will be held at the University College London (UCL) in London (UK) on September 25 2009.
This workshop is intended to provide a forum for discussions and current practices on compact TFT modeling. The workshop is sponsored by IEEE EDS Compact Modeling Technical Committee in collaboration with IEEE UCL-Cambridge University EDS/LEOS Chapter joint chapter that is in the process of formation. Topics include include:
• Physics of TFTs and operating principles
• Compact TFT device models for circuit simulation
• Model implementation and circuit analysis techniques
• Model parameter extraction techniques
• Applications of compact TFT models in emerging products
• Compact models for interconnects in active matrix flat panels
Prospective authors should submit a 500-word abstract to: firstname.lastname@example.org
THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION DEADLINE IS AUGUST 18 2009.
HOWEVER, ABSTRACTS WILL BE CONSIDER EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL SUBMISSION DEADLINE.
If their abstract is accepted, the authors will be invited to submit of a 4-page paper to be included in proceedings. The deadline is September 14, 2009.
This is the only workshop especifically devoted to the compact modeling of TFT!