In case you are interested, kindly pass your CV immediately to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Manager/Manager -Analog-RF,AMS–Malaysia
Exp-PhD / Master with 10+ , candidate should be solid in Analog,RF characterization, SPICE & compact modeling for high voltage MOS, BJT, BCD devices
Placement location –Malaysia
Position -- very urgent and need to be filled ASAP.
Interview - 2weeks altogether.
Package – Will be the best in the semiconductor industry
Type -Full time and permanent with our client..
• Lead a team of engineers to provide Integrated Circuit Design Technology solutions.
• Supervise test-chip design for "Client" technology characterization, SPICE model generation
for RF, Analog and mixed signal active and passive devices, and development of process design
kit (PDK) for "Client" technologies.
• Review, update, and manage electrical design rule (EDR) specifications for all "Client"
technologies – accuracy and availability of up-to-date revision.
• Interface with "Client" technology development (TD), customer engineering (CE), and Fab
engineering departments to support technology development, customer support, and
• Interact with marketing group to provide modeling solutions to "Client" customers.
• Follow and comply with the procedures and by-laws of "Client" Environmental Management
• Review all environmental objectives, targets, and plans and ensure their implementation in
accordance to the requirements set by "Client" EMS.
• 10+ years of experience in managing integrated circuit Design Technology including design rule
generation, device characterization and compact modeling and industry best practices.
• Extensive knowledge of compact modeling for Analog/RF and mixed-signal technologies
including high voltage MOS, BJT, BCD devices for circuit simulation.
• Extensive knowledge of integrated passive and active components characterization and modeling.
• Good verbal/written communication skills and proven ability to work in and lead cross functional
• Proven leadership and management skills in high technology industry.
• M.S. or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related technical fields with > 10 years relevant
experience in logic, Analog/RF, and mixed-signal device & interconnect modeling as well as CAD
to support customer design.
• Working experience in TCAD device design is added advantage