Here you have a list of papers where people model a memristor:
- H.H. Li and M. Hu, "Compact Model of Memristors and Its Application in Computing Systems," DATE, 2010.
- Á. Rak and G. Cserey, "Macromodeling of the Memristor in SPICE," IEEE Transactions on Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuits and Systems, vol. 29, 2010, pp. 632-636.
- D. Batas and H. Fiedler, "A Memristor Spice Implementation and a New Approach for Magnetic Flux Controlled Memristor Modeling," IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology, 2010, pp. 1-1.
- "Modeling the HP memristor with SPICE," http://www.neurdon.com/2010/07/23/modeling-the-hp-memristor-with-spice/, 2010.
- Valsa, J., Biolek, D. and Biolek, Z. , "An analogue model of the memristor". International Journal of Numerical Modelling: Electronic Networks, Devices and Fields, n/a. doi: 10.1002/jnm.786
Lot of work, isn't it?